Rabdi Malai Toast Recipe: If you feel like eating something sweet, then prepare Rabri Malai Toast. It is quite tasty. At the same time, sweets found in the market can also be healthy. Rabri Malai Toast is quite unique in taste. Also, it does not take much time to prepare it. Especially if you are tempted to eat something sweet, then eat Rabri Malai Toast. Let’s know the recipe of Rabri Malai Toast-
How to prepare Rabri Malai Toast
- Bread slices – 2
- Milk Powder – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Dry rose leaves – 1 tsp
- Dry fruits chopped – 1 tbsp
- Rabri Malai Toast is very easy to prepare. To prepare this recipe, first take bread slices.
- Now with the help of these slice knife, cut all the edges and remove them.
- Now cut the bread into a diagonal shape. After this take a nonstick pan.
- Heat it with desi ghee on medium heat and bake it. Roast the bread till it turns golden brown on both the sides. Keep the flame low so that the bread becomes crispy.
- Now put it in the pan. Heat some ghee in it again
- After that add milk to it and boil it well. Now when the milk starts boiling, add milk powder.
- After this, cook this milk for 3 to 4 minutes.
- When the milk becomes thick, add pieces of bread slices to it. Also spread the milk rabri on the bread well.
- Now garnish the dry fruits over the rabri. Decorate it by putting rose petals on it.
- Take the delicious Rabri Malai Toast is ready.
- Now keep it in the fridge and serve it after cooling.
read this also-