CSK vs RR Key Battles: Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals will clash in IPL today (April 27). This match will start at 7.30 pm. The position of both the teams is inside the top-3 in the points table. In such a situation, today’s fight between them is expected to be very interesting. Some figures are going to make this brawl more interesting. What are these figures, know here…
- Chennai Super Kings batsman Rituraj Gaikwad has a strike rate of less than 100 in front of Rajasthan Royals fast bowlers Trent Boult and Sandeep Sharma.
- In T20 cricket, Moin Ali has sent Jos Buttler to the pavilion 4 times in 44 balls. He is the second bowler to dismiss Butler the most times in T20 cricket. Bhuvneshwar Kumar is at number one.
- Chennai Super Kings batsman Ajinkya Rahane has been seen struggling a bit against spin this season. His record against Rajasthan Royals spinner Yuzvendra Chahal has not been good. Rahane has also been seen struggling in front of Rajasthan’s fast bowler Trent Boult.
- MS Dhoni, Ambati Rayudu and Moeen Ali have dominated Trent Boult in the death overs.
- This season, the run rate of Rajasthan Royals has been falling a lot in the middle overs. Here CSK can create a chance to take wickets through their spinners.
Rajasthan had won the last encounter
There has been a clash between Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2023 as well. In this match played at Chepauk, Chennai on 12th April, Rajasthan won a thrilling victory by 3 runs. In the last 10 years, Rajasthan has been the second such team, which has defeated Chennai in its home ground. In the last two collisions before this, only Rajasthan has won. However, in the overall head-to-head, the team of Chennai (15) has dominated Rajasthan (13).
Read this also…