The crop has been destroyed due to the flood, so there is no need to worry! Central government will give compensation


Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana: Monsoon Season in India is happening in many parts of the country at this time. In states like Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Assam, Odisha etc., normal life has become disturbed due to rain. Farmers have been affected the most by this weather. In this situation of flood, crops have been destroyed in many places. If you have taken PM Fasal Bima Yojana, then you do not need to worry. Through this scheme, the Central Government will compensate for its loss.

Let us tell you that through the Prime Minister’s Fasal Bima Yojana (PM Fasal Bima Yojana Benefits), the government provides protection to the farmers at the risk of all kinds of natural calamities like drought, storm, storm, rain, hail etc. So far 36 crore farmers across the country have taken advantage of this scheme.

How can you take advantage of the scheme?

  • Farmers of any state of the country can apply for PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PM Fasal Bima Yojana Application).
  • To apply for this scheme, you have to fill an application form. For this you can apply by visiting any common service center.
  • For offline application, you can apply by visiting the nearest bank, co-operative bank near your home.
  • You can also apply online for this scheme. For this you can visit
  • The application for this scheme has to be done within 10 days of sowing.

How much will premium be paid?
If you want to take advantage of PM Fasal Bima Yojana, then you have to pay a fixed premium (PM Fasal Bima Yojana Premium). This premium is very low which everyone can pay. For Kharif crop, you have to pay a premium of 2% of the sum insured. At the same time, 1.5% premium will have to be paid for Rabi crop. On the other hand, if we talk about horticulture crops, then in this you will have to pay a maximum of 5% of the sum insured of the crop as premium.

In case of crop loss, give information in 72 hours-
If your crop is destroyed due to rain, flood, storm, storm etc., then you will have to inform the insurance company within 72 hours. After this, your crop loss claim will be assessed. After this the insurance money will come in your account.

These documents are needed for the scheme-

  • Bank Account Number
  • Aadhar Number
  • One Passport Size Photo of the farmer
  • For farmer’s residence certificate, you can use driving license, passport, voter ID card etc.
  • Photocopy of the farm land or paper of the owner.

read this also-

Saving Account: Good news for the customers of Bandhan Bank! Know how much the bank increased the interest on its savings account

Agent Portability: New facility going to be available to insurance policy holders! Insurance agents will be able to change soon


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *